Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Crazy Fonez is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund.
Full details of consumer rights can be found here: www.consumerlaw.gov.au
Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kindly contact us via the Contact Us Page for all your warranty and product requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.crazyphones.com.au
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and www.crazyphones.com.au
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and www.crazyphones.com.au accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided www.crazyphones.com.au irrespective of:
For the avoidance of doubt:
We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, www.crazyphones.com.au agree to repair or replace the products) which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with www.crazyphones.com.au specifications during:
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4. www.crazyphones.com.au requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from www.crazyphones.com.au staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to www.crazyphones.com.au Contact Us Page before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. www.crazyphones.com.au reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, www.crazyphones.com.au reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, www.crazyphones.com.au will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by www.crazyphones.com.au with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of www.crazyphones.com.au. www.crazyphones.com.au may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
6.1 If www.crazyphones.com.au is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for www.crazyphones.com.au> store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at www.crazyphones.com.au's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
7. In the event that a replacement, refund, is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of www.crazyphones.com.au
8. Where www.crazyphones.com.au authorizes warranty service of a Product, www.crazyphones.com.au will organize for our authorized courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorized repair center, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. If www.crazyphones.com.au deems it appropriate, We may alternatively supply a pre-paid postage label for the Product to be returned via our chosen carrier to the authorized repair center. In this situation www.crazyphones.com.au> will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair center for service if www.crazyphones.com.au specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by www.crazyphones.com.au if www.crazyphones.com.au specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so, in which case www.crazyphones.com.au will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, www.crazyphones.com.au may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by www.crazyphones.com.au The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from www.crazyphones.com.au> upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to www.crazyphones.com.au within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
9.Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.crazyphones.com.au com do not apply:
10. www.crazyphones.com.au reserves the right to determine which authorized repair center (including www.crazyphones.com.au 's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
11. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the www.crazyphones.com.au Authorized Repair Centre.
12. www.crazyphones.com.au may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
13. www.crazyphones.com.au reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the www.crazyphones.com.au 's specifications, subject to applicable law.
14. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.crazyphones.com.au, provided www.crazyphones.com.au is informed by contacting www.crazyphones.com.au via the Contact Us Page within 7 days of the date of transfer.
15. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
16. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 3 or 5 years).17. www.crazyphones.com.au is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in www.crazyphones.com.au 's opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case www.crazyphones.com.au will pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
19. To the full extent permitted by law:
20. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by www.crazyphones.com.auAustralia, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
21. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. www.crazyphones.com.au can be contacted via our Contact Us Page. www.crazyphones.com.au 's head office is located at 19 Euston Street, Rydalmere, NSW, 2116.