The manufacturer of most of our products provide a guarantee or warranty.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Crazy Technology is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund.
Full details of consumer rights can be found here: www.consumerlaw.gov.au
Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kindly contact us via the Contact Us Page for all your warranty and product requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.kinglas.com
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and www.kinglas.com
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and www.kinglas.com accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided www.kinglas.com irrespective of:
For the avoidance of doubt:
We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, www.kinglas.com agree to repair or replace the products) which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with www.kinglas.com specifications during:
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4. www.kinglas.com requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from www.kinglas.com staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to www.kinglas.com Contact Us Page before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. www.kinglas.com reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, www.kinglas.com reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, www.kinglas.com will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by www.kinglas.com with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of www.kinglas.com.
www.kinglas.com may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
6.1 If www.kinglas.com is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for www.kinglas.com> store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at www.kinglas.com's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
7. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of www.kinglas.com
8. Where www.kinglas.com authorises warranty service of a Product, www.kinglas.com will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorised repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. If www.kinglas.com deems it appropriate, We may alternatively supply a pre-paid postage label for the Product to be returned via our chosen carrier to the authorised repair centre. In this situation www.kinglas.com> will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if www.kinglas.com specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by www.kinglas.com if www.kinglas.com specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case www.kinglas.com will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, www.kinglas.com may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by www.kinglas.com
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from www.kinglas.com> upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to www.kinglas.com within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
9.Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.kinglas.com com do not apply:
10.www.kinglas.com reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including www.kinglas.com 's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
11. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the www.kinglas.com Authorised Repair Centre.
12. www.kinglas.com may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
14. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.kinglas.com, provided www.kinglas.com is informed by contacting www.kinglas.com via the Contact Us Page within 7 days of the date of transfer.
15. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
16. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 3 or 5 years).
17. www.kinglas.com is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in www.kinglas.com 's opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case www.kinglas.com will pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
19. To the full extent permitted by law:
20. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by www.kinglas.comAustralia, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
21. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
www.kinglas.com 's head office is located at 19-21 Euston Street Rydalmere, Rydalmere, NSW, 2116.